Blog Widget by LinkWithin
2009-11-14

Music Video: Giorgio Tuma - "And three parasol stars"  

1 comments

New video for Giorgio Tuma "And three parasol stars" on Elefant Records. Video by Emanuele Kabu

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Music Video: Giorgio Tuma - "And three parasol stars"


  • November 16, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

    Hi,
    I am such a big fan of music when ever i free i turn on my i pod and listen music from it whole day…
    I also searching for music info like lyrics albums singers and much more….
    My favorite music types are sad songs , Fast Rock and Roll type songs and some really Hip Hop…
    So this article will make me more better in music knowledge and also some kind of fun…..
    Thanks for sharing some valuable info…

Your Ad Here