Blog Widget by LinkWithin
2009-07-18

Artist: Ai Campbell  

0 comments

Ai Campbell's work highlights the intricacy of the natural existence. She states: "I am greatly influenced by my grandfather, a successful industrial designer. He was summoned to work for the military during the war and in his spare time, he made the most beautiful landscape drawings. Because he passed away before I was born, these drawings were my only interaction with him. I marveled at the beautiful contrast of the detail of the drawings and the simplicity of the subject matter in simple black and white." www.aicampbell.com

turning point
on the rails

imaginary distance

comformation

circulation

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Artist: Ai Campbell

Your Ad Here